Buying the best quality dye and applying it on the hair the way it should be, isn’t a big problem. The problem is getting a good dye that can last for a satisfying period of time. Dye today, wash tomorrow, disappear next tommorow is what no body is wishing to get. Now let’s look into it and see what you can do about it.
So, how long does arctic fox hair dye last? Arctic fox hair dyes are semi permanent and in as much as this is concerned the duration is determined by so many factors, but on a normal stand, Arctic fox hair dye last for as long as 3-4 weeks before it starts fading out. Factors that determines the duration include: how often you wash your hair, how long you leave the dye on hair before washing off etc.
Which Color Of Arctic Fox Hair Dye Last Longer?
Orange, blue, red and pink color stays bright and vibrant for at least 4 weeks or more and later starts fading into pastel shade. Currently there are over 17+ colors available on market (official online store) as at the time of writing this article.
To be frank and honest, I haven’t tested all colors on my clients, but the best long lasting amongst the 7 colors I have used are orange, pink, blue and red.
That’s not all,
Tips To Make Your Hair Dye Last Longer.
1. Wash Hair With Shampoo Before Application: Never make the mistake of applying hair shampoo or conditioner after applying arctic fox hair dye of any color. I realized alot of people complained that the color didn’t last after washing the hair with shampoo and I vowed never to try it on my clients ( don’t want to hear stories).
If you have tested it and got another results entirely, do let us know, so we can keep others updated. Thanks in advance.
2. Leave Hair Dye On Hair For At Least 60-120 Minutes: Before washing, you are advised to leave it on your hair for at least 60 minutes in order for it to transform properly. Always remember to do patch test or strand test to see how you or your hair reacts to it, this is if you haven’t used artic fox hair dye before.
3. Wash With Cold Water: Ever since I started my career as a barber I have never used warm (hot water to rinse hair after applying dye). This is one thing that has been keeping some hair color blazing after weeks.
4. Don’t Wash Hair Frequently: If you want to retain the color for long, wash your hair 2 times maximum weekly. Some constant users of Artic fox hair dye in my forum, has confirmed that washing hair two times weekly after applying dye made their hair color shine bright for 3 weeks.
5. Avoid Some Hair Cream: Maintaining the color isn’t a big deal, you just have to avoid applying some hair creams that you used before. Some of them contains chemicals that helps maintain your hair natural color. Applying it again on dyed hair is like asking the cream to remove the dye and reverse the hair color to natural.
6. Dye Again and Again: Lastly, If you want to keep the color glowing for 3 years or more without ceasing, this tip is for you, just dye your hair immediately you notice that it is fading.
Even when it starts fading out, it usually look nice and pretty. Also remember that all hair dye works perfectly fine on blonde and fairly white color. To those who have used it before it’s time I ask you this questions, how long does Arctic fox hair dye last on your hair? I will be patiently waiting for your comments and don’t forget to share with friends and loved ones. Have a nice day.