Buying the best quality dye and applying it on the hair the way it should be, isn’t a big problem. The problem is getting the best hair dye that can last for a satisfying period. Dye today, wash tomorrow, disappear next tomorrow is what nobody is wishing to get. This now leads us to the topic of today, which is:
how long does arctic fox hair dye last? Arctic fox hair dyes are semi-permanent and in as much as this is concerned, the duration is determined by so many factors, but on a normal stand, Arctic fox hair dye lasts for as long as 3-4 weeks before it starts fading out. Factors that determine the duration include: how often you wash your hair, how long you leave the dye on hair before washing off etc.
Which Color Of Arctic Fox Hair Dye Last Longer?
Orange, blue, red and pink color stays bright and vibrant for at least 4 weeks or more and later starts fading into pastel shade. Currently, there are over 17+ colors available on the market (official online store) as at the time of writing this article.
I haven’t tested all the colors on my clients, but the best long lasting amongst all the colors I have used are orange, pink, blue and red.
- Can White Hair Turn Black Again Naturally?
- Can I Dye My Hair While Am Pregnant?
- See 5 Experts Opinion Why Black Hair Turn Gray.
That’s not all,
Tips To Make Your Hair Dye Last Longer.
1. Wash Hair With Shampoo Before Application: Never make the mistake of applying hair shampoo or conditioner after applying arctic fox hair dye of any color. I realized a lot of people complained that the color didn’t last after washing their hair with shampoo.
Of course, this happens when you don’t use a shampoo that works with color-treated hair. By now you should know this.
2. Leave Hair Dye On Hair For At Least 10-60 Minutes: Before washing, you are advised to leave it on your hair for at least 60 minutes for it to transform properly. Always remember to do a patch test or strand test to see how you or your hair reacts to it, this is if you haven’t used arctic fox hair dye before.
3. Wash With Cold Water: Ever since I started my career as a barber I have never used warm (hot water to rinse hair after applying dye). This is one thing that has been keeping some hair color blazing after weeks.
4. Don’t Wash Hair Frequently: If you want to retain the color for long, wash your hair 2 times maximum weekly. Some constant users of Artic fox hair dye in my forum have confirmed that washing hair two times weekly after applying dye made their hair color shine bright for 3 weeks.
5. Avoid Some Hair Cream: Maintaining the color isn’t a big deal, you just have to avoid applying some hair creams that you used before. Some of them contain chemicals that help maintain your hair natural color. Applying it again on dyed hair is like asking the cream to remove the dye and reverse the hair color to natural.
6. Dye Again and Again: Lastly, If you want to keep the color glowing for 3 years or more without ceasing, this tip is for you, just dye your hair immediately you notice that it is fading.
Even when it starts fading out, it usually looks nice and pretty. Also, remember that all hair dye works perfectly fine on blonde and fairly white color. To those who have used it before it’s time I ask you this questions, how long does Arctic fox hair dye last on your hair? I will be patiently waiting for your comments and don’t forget to share with friends and loved ones. Have a nice day.